2010年1月13日星期三

COL'S UGLY TIME

WAYNE Rooney's shopaholic fiancee Coleen McLoughlin has compared herself to Betty Suarez - star of US smash hit drama Ugly Betty.

The fashion-loving 20-year-old, pictured, told Closer magazine: "Like Betty, I wore a brace and glasses when I was younger.

"After wearing glasses since the age of seven I got contact lenses at 12, and then my brace was put in about a year after.

"Loads of other girls wore them so I wasn't at all twilight Cartier Jewelry embarrassed.

"Everyone has been saying it [Ugly Betty] is really good, so I'm trying to find someone who's taped it."

Audemars Piguet Replica

One show Coleen will not be watching is Big Brother - because she doesn't know who any of the celebrities are except Jade Goody.

Coleen said: "It's great that Jade's back on BB because that's where she started out and she's done so well since.

"She's very sweet, but I don't know any of the other housemates."


Other articles:
http://blog.anshan1.com/?uid-4615-action-viewspace-itemid-8484
http://www.111111.cc/Blog/View/?288

没有评论:

发表评论